June 30, 2010

Reasons You Will Hate Me.

Over the years, I've done some questionable things. But doesn't that go without saying? Everyone has something that has put their morals up for discussion at least once? For me well, I've taken drugs, killed people and said the word "nigger". Alcohol and coffee counts as drugs okay! And I've mercilessly killed my friends during Call of Duty battles (like two whole times!) But that's not important. My point is that there are reasons to hate anybody. And I figure that if I list my faults for all to see, people can make an informed decision when deciding weather to be my friend or not...

  • I love to annoy... I really do. When someone tells me that I'm being annoying, it's fuel for my fire. I will work harder to annoy. Some may call this a personality flaw, or just plain sadistic. But hey, this entry is titled "Reasons you Will Hate me."

  • I'm aware of how awesome I am... It's not because I have an over-sized ego, people have told me I'm pretty good. And when you are told something a lot, you start to really believe it. So what am I going to do, reject a compliment?

  • I am completely neurotic... If you don't reply to my text or call me back, I will automatically assume you hate me. As a result I will probably make you hate me in the process of being a neurotic nut bag.

  • I've been called a "Grammar Nazi"... If I notice a grammatical error on your part I will correct you. No, I don't know how irritating it is to be corrected, but try to imagine how irritating it is for me to have to endure hearing the English language being butchered. I may never go to England, but I still thinks it's important to speak English properly.
    I'm sarcastic... Yes, yes I have been told it's the lowest form of humor, but my Comedy teacher told me that there is no hierarchy in comedy. So suck it! I'll be a sarcastic bitch 'till the day I die.

    So other than all of the above, I'm pretty rad. Opps, there I go again.

1 comment:

  1. aww i don't hate you for that reason, i hate you because your you!

    ReplyDelete